The ArcLight Help Desk is a support resource for troubleshooting and resolving day-to-day computer and network issues. Our U.S.-based Help Desk support team is available by telephone or by email between the hours of 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday. Our premium Help Desk support service includes all-day/every-day 24x7x365 availability.
The ArcLight Help Desk covers the following support services and software:
- PC and network troubleshooting
- Handheld device configuration and troubleshooting
- Administrative tasks
- Software installations
- Virus/Spyware removal
- File/Folder restores
- Desktop Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows 2000/XP and up)
- Office Suites (Microsoft Office 2000/XP and up)
- Email Clients (Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP and up)
- Browsers (Internet Explorer 6 and up, Mozilla Firefox)
- Third Party/Proprietary Software (supported on a best effort basis)
ArcLight’s Sentinel Select and Sentinel Premium managed services bundles include UMLIMITED ArcLight Help Desk telephone and remote access support. Most day-to-day issues are successfully resolved by the Help Desk, but in the event that the Help Desk support team or on-call technician is unable to fully resolve an issue, it will be escalated to an ArcLight Senior Systems Engineer. With the ArcLight Help Desk, you can be assured that prompt assistance is always just a phone call away.
ArcLight Information Technology